Here at Eternal Skincare, we are passionate about natural skin care. We are equally passionate about creating the very finest products that we can. Our first product, the now hugely popular Aloe Super Hydrating Moisturiser was over three years in the making with one of the top skincare laboratories in the country. Our brief was to create the finest moisturising cream we could. We would have all had a lot fewer grey hairs if we had bought a formula off the shelf and then relied on our sales and marketing skills to sell it, but that route is just not us.
Our five main challenges when creating this product
- Create a combination of natural ingredients which would all work together in a gentle harmony to penetrate and moisturise your skin.
- Make our product rich in those natural ingredients. The highest content ingredient is Organic Aloe Vera – not Aqua (water) – as in so many other products.
- Make this beautiful cream non greasy but easily able to penetrate skin.
- Make our products gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Make it safe. All skincare products with a shelf life need its ingredients preserved. The more natural ingredients in a product, the harder this is to achieve. For decades the way to this was with Parabens. Parabens are now the subject of some controversy as potentially carcinogenic. Whilst this has not been absolutely proved, we just weren’t going to take the risk with our customers’ health and our skincare laboratory had to go through the long process of finding a safe and effective alternative.
Our aim is to be the world’s natural answer to sensitive skin.
We are happy to say that tens of thousands of people think we did well in what we set out to achieve and now love this great product.
Nature & Nurture
We believe that natural beauty products and natural skincare products should not only be kind to your skin, but also kind to nature and the environment. We never test on animals and because we rely on the natural world to source our active ingredients, we minimise the environmental impact of our business.
We are wholeheartedly committed to protecting the environment and are constantly looking at ways to improve our ability to recycle, reduce our packaging and minimise waste. We would be very grateful if you would help us to fulfil our commitment by popping your used Eternal Skincare jars in the recycling bin.
Natural, kind and gentle skincare online
As we sell directly to our customers either online via our website, or at one of the 120 shows and exhibitions we attend every year, we aim to keep our costs to a minimum. Our objective is to pass on these savings to our customers so that you can purchase the very best quality products at a fair price.
We are so confident that you will love our product that we offer a no quibble, 90 day money back guarantee. If you buy one of our products and are not completely satisfied with it, simply return the product to us and we will refund the full amount (excludes postage).